It’s not easy being green.
Some people say it’s crazy to take a leap and follow a dream. But thanks to people I’ve met along the way, I had the courage to do it. Because of those people (and that probably includes YOU!), my spirit was continually replenished; my zest for success was continually renewed.
And so, thank you: for being a cheerleader, a supporter, a fan of Rribbitz. Thanks for being a fan of me, in so many ways:
- For helping me launch Rribbitz – by setting up my business card or helping me tweak a web page.
- For advice on how, when, and why to incorporate.
- For buying me coffee and talking business.
- For giving me a great business lead.
- For giving me a project to bid on.
- For inviting me to a networking event.
- For saying, “Keep in touch,” and meaning it!
- For saying, “You’ll be great.”
- For returning my call.
- For telling someone else about me.
- Did I mention the coffee? Seriously, thanks!
I love this business more than ever, love what I do and feel blessed to do it.
More than that, I’m blessed to know you.
Thank you! And all the best in 2010 – from Rribbitz Creative Communications.